Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rainy Days In Bed

Aren't they just wonderful?

So anyway. Just in case you were hanging out for the story? Dan DID call and come over Monday night. We ate dinner with my mum and then watched some TV with my sister. Watched some Seinfeld on DVD alone. Slept and woke up at 8am to listen to the thunder rattling the windows and cuddle. Enjoyed a day alone in my house on the big fold out bed with hundreds of pillows. Looked for my poor pup, who ran away becuase he's so scared of thunder! Found the silly thing. Watched Mullholland Drive (does anyone here understand that movie at all??). Had some billies with my little brother and his friends on the verandah. Watched Zoolander and giggled and and ate a packet of easter eggs. Talked in the dark about heaps of things that have been worrying about lately. Drifted off to sleep again. He left while I was sleeping this morning to make it home in time for band practise. What was I so worried about? Why do us girls always have to work ourselves up to be so paranoid about everything?

I'm about to go run some errands and hang with Grace then Jaydee. I booked my GP placement on the phone this morning! I'm scared. I have to give people needles and other various terrifying procedures. And I have my first session the day after I return from the boozy mid-year break vacation to a little island off the coast... Here's hoping I have some brain cells and dignity left by then!

Blondie J xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Blondieeeee I totally agree about girls working themselves up too much!
    I had a whole conversation with McFly about that today while we were meant to be studying. I was educating him about the way women think (obsessing about stupid little things & ALWAYS reading between the lines, even when there is no between). He was a bit baffled to say the least.
    He is my pet project, I will teach him intuition/empathy if it kills me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. Yay for 100s of pillows :)

    ReplyDelete