Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Studystudystudy

Hey hey (it's Thursday),

Guess what?! One more exam to go - tomorrow morning - clinical practice - and then I'm freeeee! ♥ I'm so excited. Straight after my exam (well technically after work, which is actually straight after my exam), I am slurping up some sherbert cruisers (apparently they exist now!) and getting silly. :)

So what do I have to share about the past couple weeks (and weekends)? Not much! I never thought I would become one of those couples who sees each other every day and does nothing but it seems I have underestimated my capacity to be boring. Spooning has never been so satisfying - especially now it's winter and bed is so warm and inviting!

Nah, I've done a bit. Last Friday, as Gray mentioned, I watched some jear-terking Notebook with Jaydee and Cat. I just realised I wrote jear-terking? Cool word Blondie. It was amazing to cuddle with them and blankets and be stupidly girly and lame, but there was a disappointing lack of chocolate in the room!

Anyway, the next night, Dan and I first visited his new (!!!) house. Tiny room, but awesome location (not to mention lack of hawk-eye parents). We got messy - okay, I got messy - and went to a 21st with Grace and Lizzie and their man-friends. I can't remember a lot of this night but I was pretty drunk and belted so I had a rockin' time. We walked home (terrible decision!) in the freezing cold. I studied at uni the next day and then had dinner with his mum, sister, housemates and their families at a restaurant near the new house. Cue me feeling like part of the family and loving it!

Week 1 of exams was spent studying at uni and crashing at Dan's (and resenting sleeping on a camping single mattress with him on the floor). There was one night where I smoked a couple cones and did a couple of nangs (poppers?) with all those boys which was a fun new thing to try. It felt so amazing but I don't like how the feeling left so quickly. Last weekend was a bit of a non-event as I was in the middle of exams. I did enjoy one sober night at Gray's least-favourite adjoining club, Washington, becuase I drove Dan and his housemates in. I drank 4 Red Bulls and was fairly surprised at how much I charged. I realised after 2 that I'd never had a whole can of Red Bull sans vodka or already being chopped, so it was another new pharmaceutical experience I guess! I then became a little too into the charging focussed feeling and drank a couple too many when studying on Sunday night - left me feeling really strange and quivery on Monday morning. Sometimes in the med lab at uni I see students with six empty cans of Red Bull next to them - I wonder if they are aware of what it could be doing to their hearts (and psychological well-being!).

Anyway the exams will finish tomorrow and hopefully I'll have an amazing weekend full of lessons in getting chopped. I'll have to catch you next time with them! xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment