Friday, June 12, 2009

Jealousy (feat. Desire)

I fucking love this, McFly is jealous of me and Sam. Not that Sam & I are even a thing yet, it's just clear that he likes me and that I'm not impartial to him. But goshdarnit, McFly is definitely jealous (in his own twisted way).
I get the following message from him after enquiring whether or not he was studying at uni:

"I just woke up, might pass on that one. When can we meet up? / When are you MEETING with Sam? lol"

The fact that he is asking to "meet up" with me for no particular reason (he never ever does that, he's more of a take than a give kind of a guy when it comes to appointment scheduling) means that he wants me to sleep with/love him.
Crystal clear.
Asking when I'm meeting Sam just clarifies this point further, McFly wants to have me before I'm no longer attainable.

I love life.

Ps. I'll post about last Saturday soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment