Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Dreaming of an ...


ADVENTURE


How about we all go to India and get lost (figuratively)?

We can run among the trees in an enchanted valley a la A Little Princess (aka my favourite children's movie of all time - it still makes me cry and I've been watching it since I was 5 years old!). Also there will be an amazing waterfall populated by an enormous stone head upon which we will stand in a romantic fashion:


Sound good? Sounds great. I'm sure the absolute impossibility of Sara Crew's life in India will not be a problem. Otherwise I'm totally up for recreating the New York part (ie. food via imagination, probs more realistic, budget-wise):




Um, but seriously, where is my benevolent Indian man who conjures me food/yellow garments?

WHERRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!

I think he should make my upcoming exams vanish in a puff of smoke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment