Thursday, November 19, 2009

IT'S MY PARTY

And I'm definitely not going to cry, it's going to be fucking amazing!
I turn 19 this coming Monday, so I'm celebrating on Friday with 100 of my favourite people.

The things I'm most excited about:

  1. Everyone has to wear denim (otherwise I wont give them a free shot). This idea arose from McFly always giving me shit about "wearing weird peices of denim". I figured I could wear a whole lot of "weird denim" and so could everyone else.


  2. I am going to wear a Texan Tuxedo - of which google has disappointingly few photos, or else I'd share one. Rest assured that it's denim from head to toe. I'll take a photo of myself and share on Saturday ok!


  3. There will be 3 types of punch, one of which will be predominantely full of Stones Green Ginger Wine.

  4. Shark will be mixing said punch as she is a competent bartender.


  5. I will be doing nothing at all past 8pm as I will be getting irretrievably shitfaced :)


  6. That excludes dancing for 4 hours, as that is exactly what I intend to do. You have no idea how much time I have put into finessing this playlist. CAN'T WAIT.


  7. I'm going to take a million photos (both film & digital, because I'm obsessed with disposable cameras) and POST THEM HERE. Sans faces though I guess. I hate this anonymous stuff sometimes.
Ps. The reason I love disposable cameras is because of the COLOURS:

No comments:

Post a Comment