Thursday, December 3, 2009

THE PARTY

A little taster ...
My good friend Rana and I (I'm in the denim) putting up the ridiculously long paper chains that Shark made for me as an insomnia cure.

Shark to your far right, Blondie J with the amazing booty shorts, Jaydee in the dress and my dad sauntering past.


Bondie J, in probably the best outfit ever.

Here you can appreciate the back of Caitie's dress and the sweet spread we laid on (3 types of punch + 4 goon bags anyone?).

And my favourite gay boys arrive.

The amazing Clara! Who has the best mane of hair you've ever seen. We're going to go watch Where the Wild Things Are today, and I think I'm going to make wild beast mane jokes the whole time ;)

McFly, Sam, Andy & me looking skeazy/drunk (which I was).

McFly, just the best.

My backyard mid-party feat. Sam in the bottom right-hand corner sitting amongst Castle and Castle-associated kids. And you can just glimpse Joanie in the top left-hand corner with all the people I used to go to parties with during my Cherry days.


All in all, a successful night. Everyone said they enjoyed themselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment